Sunday, May 20, 2018

WHITE CHOCOLATE & BLUEBERRY WAFFLES

I made breakfast!!!

For me this is a huge deal as I never seem to be able to make breakfasts on the weekends with all of the sports we usually have. But I managed to sneak in homemade waffles in between two practices and I was super excited!

I had to laugh at my son's reaction of me mixing the two things together - white chocolate chips and blueberries as apparently he is not a huge fan of blueberries. Who knew??

My daughter and I both thought they were great but I must work on the timing of the cooking of the waffles as although they were cooked they were not as "hard" as I thought they should be. This was the first time I have used my waffle iron in at least 5 years so I wasn't expecting to get the timing down right.

I thought these were great and I am really excited to make more waffles soon!

https://inspiredbycharm.com/2012/05/white-chocolate-blueberry-waffles-giveaway-day-four.html

No comments:

Post a Comment