Friday, May 11, 2018

My review of Safeguard by Jane Henry

Beatrice is a hairdresser with a secret from her family - she is in a submissive relationship with Detective Zack Williams at the club Verge. Their relationship is also continuing outside of the club and Bea asks Zack to attend her cousin's wedding with her.

But Bea has held back from Zach about how and where she grew up and how she has deviated from the plan her mother had set out for her.

Will Bea be able to deal with the stress of her family, an "ex" who wants her back, and a bit of a possessive boyfriend in time to realize who she needs to trust the most?

Bea was a great character who really held her past at a distance and I was shocked how she never let Zack in on everything until they arrived at the wedding, leaving him totally surprised. Then Bea kind of lied about what was going on with her and Zack in order to keep her ex, Judson Hayes at a distance.

I really liked Bea's dad but had no idea how he could deal with her mom who was such a b*tch. I was absolutely shocked at how she treated Bea and could completely understand why she never went home.

I liked Zack but I knew his possessiveness was going to backfire. It was obvious how much he cared about Bea and their chemistry was through the roof and totally hot!!

The twists and turns were awesome! My heart was breaking in certain parts but I crossed my fingers that things would turn out the way I wanted them to!

Such a great story and I look forward to more in this series!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment