Saturday, May 5, 2018

My review of Once Upon A Time by A.L. Simpson

Piper Malone has been best friends with Dalton Fisher for years. He is four years older than Piper but the two have always been extremely close and their families are close as well.

When a tragic event occurs Piper tries to help Dalton through and seems to be making headway until his girlfriend shows up and Piper is left on her own to deal with her own grief.

Will Dalton realize who is there for him the most before it's too late?

This was a great story about realizing how you feel before it's too late.

I really liked Piper and it was obvious how much she cared about Dalton and how she wanted to follow her own path and not the path that her dad set out for her. She knew where she wanted to be and got there and was worried for a bit but everything settled into place.

I must admit that I was a little mad at Dalton after the tragedy and how he dropped Piper when Taylah was there. I was more than happy when things go sorted out and Taylah was definitely quite the b*tch.

So the first tragedy made me heartbroken for everyone involved and then when the second occurred I hoped that my heart would not be broken twice! I understood why there was a little concern about what could have happened but I was glad they believed Piper with what she said.

The end was great and I was so happy how things turned out!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment