Monday, January 22, 2018

My review of Under The Stars by Tia Louise

This is the conclusion to Under the Lights and it needs to be read first.

Lara and Molly are picking up the pieces after escaping Guy and Gavin but Molly is hell-bent on revenge.

When someone appears that Lara thought had died she knows that he is the one she should be with but is she willing to separate herself from Molly?

Will they be able to put the past behind them for a future together?

Wow - this book was focused on the revenge that Molly needed after the events of the first book. So this one is a little different than the first as we get answers to all of the questions we have been wondering about.

I loved Lara and her protective nature over Molly but she also had to protect Jillian and I was glad that they had Roland with them. I was never too sure about what Molly was going to do and I was super curious to see how she would evolve and what she was going to turn out like.

I knew the one was individual was not dead and I loved how he knew what he wanted and was going to do anything he could for Lara to keep her and Jillian safe. There were a couple of times that I was definitely worried about his survival but I am glad they made it through!

I really hope the author gives us a story on Roland after Molly!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment