Monday, January 1, 2018

My review of Revenge by Elizabeth Knox

Jenna Lawrence has worked her way into the heart of the Skulls Renegade MC for 9 years hoping for a chance at revenge on the men who tore her life apart. But what she didn't count on was meeting a man who would care for her above all of the crap of being seen as a club whore.

Dmitri Petrov has his own ghosts in his closet and has overcome them to become a member of the Skulls Renegade MC. He knows that Jenna has secrets but also wants to protect her at all costs.

When Dmitri discovers what Jenna is up to will he help her or will his loyalty remain with his club?

This was such a good book and was heavy but was done in a way that you wanted Jenna to succeed but you never knew what was going to happen with Dmitri.

I was so shocked at what Jenna went through as a child and I wanted her to have her own revenge as I understood why the men were mad at the traitor but not what was done to her. Part of me was a little worried as Jenna's friendship with Kyle Michaels seemed genuine and I wasn't sure how she was going to kill his dad.

It was interesting discovering what Dmitri's sisters were up to and I am curious to see if we learn more about each of them and what side Katya is really working on. Dmitri had his own crappy childhood and parental issues and I think that is why he understood more about Jenna than he let on.

Jenna and Dmitri were hot together and it was much more than just sex right from the beginning. I loved how protective he was of her and how he wasn't going to let her fail.

The very ending shocked me with what was revealed and it made it so much worse. But I was glad that Dmitri was there for Jenna!

Such a great book and I look forward to more in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment