Sunday, January 21, 2018

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE

When we order in pizza we generally order from Dominoes as they do a fundraising card with the school and it's buy one get one free. They have a BBQ Chicken pizza that is my absolute favorite and I customize it a little further to add in a couple of my fave things - like feta cheese.

I knew I would love this one as I love BBQ sauce as the base on pizza. Now as I was making this pizza little Miss Picky was with me and right away said she wasn't going to like the pizza. But I made her try it and she said right away that she didn't like the BBQ sauce - my favorite part.

This pizza was so simple and I honestly thought it was so good!! Both Bren and I thoroughly enjoyed the pizza and I can't wait until the next pizza night!!

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/2011/06/california-pizza-kitchen-bbq-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment