Sunday, January 7, 2018

Apple Bacon Burgers

As you may have noticed I have been eating badly lately. Well, not badly but with some stress going on I have been finding recipes off every pinterest board. The kids and I eat a lot of chicken but I have been adding burgers into my Saturday night menu for the summer to try and get some beef into our diet and I must say that I have been having fun finding burgers.

I love bacon so much and I really thought this one sounded good as I thought the apple would bring a welcome crunch into the burger that you don't normally get and green apples are a little sour but still really good.

These burgers turned out so good and I loved the homemade honey mustard sauce that went with the burgers to give an extra taste that went so well with the tartness of the Granny Smith apple and of course the bacon is just awesome!!

These ones were a definite hit with my son and I and my daughter wasn't too sure with the burgers being made of both beef and Italian sausage. It gave them a unique taste and I look forward to trying the next burger on the menu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment