Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My review of Etern1ty by Erin Noelle

Tavian West and Lyra Jennings met in Europe when fate had a role in the two of them escaping a terrorist attack. Both know a secret about the other but are afraid to tell the other and possibly lose the other.

But when they return from their trip both go back to their normal lives with Tavian in Philadelphia and Lyra in New York. When Tavian's girlfriend Annie proposes he knows he has a choice to make but will he risk losing Annie for only a short time with Lyra?

This was such a great conclusion with some twists and turns that I did not see coming!

I loved both Tavian and Lyra but I knew that Tavian had to figure things out with Annie before anything else happened. I loved that both Tavian and Lyra took a chance on love over losing it and it made me super happy. These two were both awesome and I loved their dedication to one another and they definitely had hot chemistry!!

It was interesting to see what happened when some truth was revealed and how things changed until something else happened which changed it all again.

I did not see the things with Annie coming and she was crazy for sure!

The ending definitely had me worried for awhile but I loved how everything turned out and I can't wait for more from this author!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment