Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best of 2017

I was trying to come up with a best of list for 2017 but found I was struggling a little. This year I managed to read over 700 books so coming up with my ten best or so was extremely difficult so I decided to try and come up with a few different lists that may make it easier for myself!

There are certain authors that I will grab everything that they put out and jump at the chance to read for the authors and then there were certain authors that I read for the first time this year and loved the books. So hopefully this helps you find some new authors or books to read!

Best New Authors to Me Books:

1) The Secrets of Life - K.L. Humphreys
2) Something There in Between - S. Ferguson
3) Shallow - Cora Kenborn
4) Criminal Attraction - Renea Porter
5) Broken & Brave - Savana Jade
6) Ripple Effect - Evan Grace
7) Hush - Nicole Hart
8) Whispered Prayers of A Girl - Alex Grayson
9) Falling Fast - Aurora Rose Reynolds
10) Jaybird - M.A. Foster

Best Surprises of 2017:

1) Curves in The Road - Amy McClung
2) Bad Dad - Sloane Howell
3) Dazed - Maria Macdonald
4) The Charitable Bastard - Jessica McCrory
5) Spark in the Ashes - Nikki Groom
6) Nudes - Sarah Robinson
7) Art of Seduction - Monique Orgeron
8) Free Ride - M.N. Forgy
9) A Steel Heart - Amie Knight
10) Belong - N.B. Baker
11) Gun Shy - Lili St.Germain
12) Sick Fux - Tillie Cole

Best Books by my Favorite Authors

1) We Said Forever - Marie James
2) Everest - S.L. Scott
3) Deuce of Hearts - Lyssa Layne
4) Unexpected Arrivals - Stephie Walls
5) Good Kinda Crazy - Jettie Woodruff
6) Beast - A. Zavarelli
7) Redemption - Stephie Walls
8) Solace - S.L. Scott
9) Battle Scars - Jane Harvey-Berrick
10) Free - Riley Edwards

Best Series of 2017

1) Shafted - Jordan Marie
2) Relentless River - Lindsay Cross
3) Truth and Lies Duet - Pepper Winters
4) Crooked Heroes - Jackie Wang
5) Mountain of Evil - Samantha A Cole
6) Redeeming Ryker - Kelly Collins
7) Dollar Series - Pepper Winters
8) Letters in Blood Series - Liz Lovelock
9) Beast - Jordan Marie
10) Bound Duet - Stephie Walls
11) Thin Red Lines Series - Gen Ryan
12) Broken Trilogy - J.L. Drake


I apologize to all the wonderful books out there that I have read but managed to miss! I think I will be starting this list as soon as year starts so nothing gets missed for next year!

Have a wonderful New Year and keep on reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment