Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My review of Kavanagh Christmas by Sarah Robinson

This was a great book to fill us in on how everything is going with the Kavanagh family since the last book and tie up the loose ends.

One thing I liked was that the story was not filled with only happy things as this one definitely had some tear-jerker moments that made you mad at the author and wanting to know what happens next. The book also showed that love is not always easy and that you need to work hard for love to stay in your relationship!

There were lots of surprises in the book - some of which I liked and others I definitely did not!! 

This is a great conclusion to the series and I loved the final epilogue at the end of the book that sums up everything! 

I also really enjoyed the quick story between Rory and Claire at the end.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment