Sunday, October 8, 2017

Rolo Milkshake

One Saturday night the kids and I ordered pizza in and decided that in between our movie night we would top it off with a homemade milkshake!

I can't remember the last time we made milkshakes so I searched the pinterest board for something that all 3 of us would like! I never realized how many boozy milkshakes I had pinned until now!

So what could be better that a relatively simple milkshake with chocolate and caramel. Well the super funny part is that the hardest part was almost finding plain chocolate ice cream. They had none in the boxes so we ended up with a huge ice cream pail of it since it was only 20 cents more than then 1.89L. Now I guess we will be forced to make more!

This one was super easy and the kids absolutely loved it! We did end up adding more than the 1/2 cup of milk as we did find it was too thick before hand!

Such a great treat on a Saturday night!

http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/rolo-milkshake/

No comments:

Post a Comment