Sunday, October 1, 2017

Oreo Cheesecake Cups

This was another of the desserts that Mik decided to make us. She loves Oreos but I honestly wasn't too sure how she would end up doing with the cheesecake part. We've had a couple of Cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory and I've bought a couple but I think I have only attempted to make one before.

This one was super easy to make and with not a lot of ingredients so everything went smoothly. All three of us worked together to make them and I honestly love that the kids have taken an interest in cooking lately. I must admit that there were a few moments where they were at each others throats but all good in the end.

This one is definitely good for the beginner cook and they turned out great!!

https://tipbuzz.com/oreo-cheesecake-cups/


No comments:

Post a Comment