Sunday, October 1, 2017

My review of A Saving Grace by Annie Stone

This is the third book in the series and they need to be read in order.

Hunter Tilman has been flown to Germany after his armored vehicle was attacked while he was in Afghanistan and he was severely injured. Struggling with where his life is he makes a drastic choice that has large impications.

But Mackenzie Hall is not ready to give up on Hunter and wants to show him what he is giving up, even if it gets her in a large amount of trouble.

Can Hunter find the light through all the darkness and will Mackenzie and Carey finally be able to show Hunter the love that they have for him?

I have been waiting for this conclusion for a long time and I thought it was great.

I totally understood why Hunter was down but I hated that he pushed Mackenzie away in Germany when it was obvious that she had to care to fly that far to see him. Yet he had just gone through so much that it wasn't a surprise.

I absolutely loved Mackenzie and the strength that she had to know that she had to do whatever it took to make Hunter really understand everything that happened. I felt so bad for what happened to her at the hospital but what she sacrificed was truly for the best for Hunter.

Mackenzie and Hunter had a deep love for each other but Hunter had no clue about what really happened with Mackenzie and Carter. It broke my heart when Hunter began to read some of the emails that Mackenzie and Carey sent and I loved how Mackenzie documented everything for Hunter.

The ending was great and very well deserved!! I loved that Hunter finally understood everything that he missed and was ready to take life head on.

I would love to have a book for Carey now so we can see what happens when he gets to live his own life!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment