Thursday, October 19, 2017

My review of In Too Deep by Jordan Marie

Hope Lucas is 26 years old and has just inherited the Hard Acre Motel in Clancy from her Aunt Edna. The motel is nothing like she expected and needing more repairs than what she has the money for.

When Aden Smith offers her $1200 to stay at the hotel for a week before the hotel opens she reluctantly agrees but immediately regrets it after seeing how much of a jerk Aden is. The two have a very tense and unpleasant relationship but when Aden falls and hits his head Hope suddenly becomes his "wife".

As Hope's lies continue to increase what will happen when the truth comes out?

This was another great book with lots of laughs and OMG moments!

I thought Hope was such a great character and felt so bad for her when she overheard how Aden described her. It was obvious she was in over her head with the motel but she really wanted to provide a safe place for her son, Jack. Yet when the lies started I was laughing at how crazy some of them were and they totally kept me entertained as they started getting bigger and bigger.

Aden was such a jerk at the beginning and I was super mad at how he treated Hope with knowing nothing about her life. He was better than her and put her down any moment he could. Yet the man he became after he hit his head was awesome and I completely understood why Hope didn't want to get rid of that guy!

Aden and Hope together were sizzling even if it involved allergy medication! That whole scene had me laughing for how it went down and then fanning myself due to the sizzle content!

I knew everything was going to fall apart but it was just a matter of how and when and the author definitely did not disappoint on how it all went down.

The very ending was awesome and I loved all of the hotel plans!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment