Sunday, October 1, 2017

My review of Finding Peace by Ellie Masters

Abby Knight is headed to Peace, Montana after leaving an abusive relationship and deciding to work with her uncle in his medical practice. Yet nothing prepares her for the moose that causes her car to crash or the change in weather.

When Abby is rescued by a mysterious man will she find the peace that she is after for her new start or will she find she can't escape from her past?

I thought this was a great story about unexpected new beginnings.

I felt so bad for Abby when it was clear how far over her head she was with the weather after her car accident and how shocked she was with the wolves. Drake saved her life although she had no idea the real danger she was in.

Drake was a mystery to Abby initially but then their attraction took over and it was passion after that. I loved the date that he took Abby on and knew he really went to such an effort for her!

Although I was sad about Uncle Pete's diagnosis it was definitely clear that Abby was where she was supposed to be although I did definitely want a little more information on what she receives soon.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment