Monday, September 11, 2017

My review of Taming James by Shayne Ford

This is the final book in the James series and books 1 and 2 need to be read first.

Rain Morgan has once again been left broken-hearted by James Sexton and she vows not again. When her best friend Eve asks her to come home for the holidays to spend it with her she agrees but everything around her reminds her of James.

But when her path crosses again with James she knows she needs to get away from him and the heartbreak. Will James be willing to let go of Rain as easy?

This was such a great conclusion after everything that had happened!

Again the review is somewhat difficult to write without giving anything away but I will do my best!

I loved how Rain once again got back on her feet even though her heart was completely shattered.

This story definitely showed a different side of James where he finally got his head on straight and figured what he really wanted!

I loved both Lex and Ed through the stories and I am super excited that the next book focuses on Lex as he was such a great guy!!

The ending was awesome and I look forward to more from this author!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment