Thursday, September 21, 2017

My review of Girl Crush by Stephie Walls

Giselle is done with men. She thought she was close before but after Justin she knows she has had it and turns to her best friend, Veronica, a lesbian for advice. Now Giselle decides that the only way to turn her love life around is to find the perfect woman to spend it with.

Giselle turns to an online dating app where she begins to find women to get her back on track. But soon Giselle realizes that becoming a lesbian isn't as easy as she thought it was going to be.

Will Giselle find love or some amazing friends to help her with her life and get her on her way to discovering what she truly wants.

This was a great book and full of laughs and OPI nail polish!! I must admit that when I was shopping today I actually looked for it as I was so intrigued by it in the book!

I loved Giselle and completely understand her issue with men!! I have had this conversation many times myself on why the good men are so hard to find! I loved what she made Justin do and I was like - gross!!

The girls Giselle meets are all so unique and great girls which is why they all bond with Giselle. I loved Rebecca and how she was truly there for Giselle and was trying to push her in the direction that she needed.

The friendship between Giselle and Veronica was super great and I really liked watching the change in Giselle's relationship with Trisha through the book. I loved that Veronica tried to explain to Giselle that lesbians are not created over night.

This book has many laughs and I loved watching the friendship of Giselle and Collier develop when there was no pretenses. Yet the two definitely had some ideas about the other which provided for many laughs! I loved when everything fell apart and the lengths that Giselle went to avoid the talk that was coming!

The ending was great and I look forward to more from this great author!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment