Monday, September 11, 2017

My review of Dark James by Shayne Ford

This is the second book in the series and book 1, James, needs to be read first.

Rain Morgan has left her home behind and gone to New York. But for Rain things have not gone the way she had hoped and she finds herself lonely and with little money left to her name. Then one night her luck changes when she meets David Moore.

James Sexton has never forgotten the girl who left him but has vowed to move forward until one night when they are surprisingly brought back together.

Now both Rain and James have to figure out of they have moved on from the hurt in the past and can have something in the future or if they are destined for more heartbreak.

Wow - this series just took it up a notch in intensity and hot sex scenes!

I honestly loved the woman the Rain became in this book and how she became more confident in herself and grew as a person. Yet she still had one weakness - James.

James had his moments where I really liked him and then it all fell apart again for me at the end. I couldn't figure why he was offering what he did only to disappear after.

This book is up and down with emotions and it takes you on a real ride! There was so much happening but I refuse to give any spoilers!!

I loved when both James and Rain were honest with each other and how they discussed the past, the present and the future.

I can't wait to see how it ends!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment