Sunday, September 10, 2017

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with a Cream Cheese glaze

This is the first breakfast that my daughter planned and although the picture definitely didn't turn out the food was super yummy.

So I think this one can be a little tricky in that I think you need to make sure you are either doing it on a griddle or a flat frying pan. I found that our fry pan seemed to tilt on the stove and things kind of moved on their own a little. Then we had a little difficulty with making the cinnamon swirls. I think it would be almost easier to use a squeeze bottle so there is more control.

I also found that our icing wasn't as runny as the one in the picture and I think Mik didn't whisk it enough as it was a little lumpy.

That being said the breakfast was still really delicious and I really miss having pancakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment