Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My review of War by Stevie J Cole and LP Lovell

This is the 4th book in the series but the first one I have read.

Jude Pearson has just lost his wife, Tor, and daughter Cayla to Jesus Lopez and now wants revenge. He is kept in check by Gabe who is tired of the Sinola drug cartel taking all of his business.

As Jude and Gabe prepare for war they need to discover whose side certain people are on and how they are going to get their revenge on Jesus and the Sinola cartel.

This was the first book I have read in this series and although I wish I had read from the beginning I still understood most of what was happening.

Jude was completely distraught and hell-bent on revenge after losing his wife and daughter but as things are revealed he is mad at how he was used although grateful for what has transpired. He knows he will do whatever it takes to get things back to where they should be.

Ronan Cole seems to hold the most power for everything and I'm not sure how he does it. Yet he is able to manipulate everyone into doing what he needs them to do in a way that his own hamds stay clean. I'm curious to see what happens next with Gage wanting Camilla back.

This was a great story and I now have to go back and start from the beginning!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment