Friday, August 25, 2017

My review of Sun Storm by Marlow Kelly

Dr. Marie Wilson is renting a cabin in Montana to test the new solar panel that she has created when 4 men break into the cabin looking for a prototype and a gizmo. The men all work for Marshall Portman, the president of Public Domain Energy. When one of the men, David Quinn realizes the plans of the other men he manages to escape with Marie.

Now David and Marie are on the run and David is accused of kidnapping Marie. With the help of some of David's friends, including FBI Special Agent Finn Callaghan will they be able to keep ahead of Marshall and his men?

I really enjoyed this book and found it full of action from the start to the finish. I loved the idea of such a powerful solar panel that could save so much money and I understood why someone would want to stop the project.

Marie was a tough lady but was definitely in over her head but at the same time she was innocently naive when it came to her father and also why people would be after her. I loved the gradual friendship and trust that developed between her and David and how that gradually led to more.

The relationship between David and Marie was awesome and I loved how strong they were together although I was definitely mad that Marie tried to take certain matters into her own hands!

There was a real cat and mouse style writing to the book and it really kept the reader engaged and super curious on how they would find them. Things made total sense once they were revealed and I liked how everything played out.

This was a great first book and I am really looking forward to more in the series!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment