Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My review of Chasing a Legend by Sarah Robinson

This is the 4th book in the Kavanagh Legends series and it can be read as a stand-alone but you will know all the characters better if you have read the entire series.

Quinn Kavanagh is a trainer at the family run Legends and manages his brother Kane, a MMA fighter when he is in a serious motor bike accident. Five months later he has entered rehabilitation therapy in an attempt to get his body moving again. Nothing surprises him more than discovering who his new physical therapist is.

Kiera Finley was one of Quinn's best friends growing up, even with their 3 year age gap. Yet when she was 18 and he was 21 something came in between the two of them and Keira left town without a word.

Will Quinn be able to let Keira know how he has always felt or will the thought of her leaving him again make him push her away?

I loved this story and learning more about Quinn. Quinn had been through hell with his accident and was only becoming to come out of it 5 months later. He hates relying on others which pushes him to get better but at the same time he also feels like he has to live a life that has been drawn out for him.

I loved learning about Quinn's artistic side and I was torn when Keira signed him up as it was almost a foreshadow to something bad happening. I was honestly petrified after Quinn seeing the letter that another accident could happen.

I liked Keira and was very curious to learn more about her and most importantly why she left. It was great getting to know her and I was definitely sad that she broke Quinn's heart all those years ago and I really wondered if it could happen again.

The ending was absolutely awesome and I loved what Quinn did! I also was super impressed on what his dad did and how he convinced him what the right thing to do was!

No comments:

Post a Comment