Thursday, August 17, 2017

My review of Butcher by LeAnn Ashers

Shaylin has just moved to Raleigh, Texas to open up a bakery with help from her best friend Mary. Her brother is the president of the Grim Sinners and has an alliance with the Devil Souls MC who operate out of Raleigh.

Soon Shaylin finds herself being watched by Butcher, a member of the Devil Souls and former Navy SEAL. When he claims her as his the two begin to get closer and start a relationship.

Unfortunately things are about to get heated when a drug cartel moves into town and things take a personal turn for Shaylin and Butcher. Will Butcher be able to keep Shaylin safe from those against them?

This book kept you involved from the first page to the last. There were many twists and turns that I definitely did not see coming.

Shaylin was tough and a fighter due to how she grew up protected by the MC. Yet she also wanted to be independent and therefore moved to a new town. Yet right away she catches the attention of Butcher and he vows to keep her safe at all costs. I loved how tough she proved to be through the book and even though she had Butcher by her side she was strong on her own as well.

I loved Butcher and all the alpha male of him! I loved how protective he was of Shaylin and the lengths he went to protect her. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her which was obvious by what occurred with Tiana.

I loved all of the twists and turns and the relationships that were explored and how we got a deeper sense of both Butcher and Shaylin. I really liked Shaylin's relationship with both her dad and her brother and their protectiveness of her as well.

There were a lot of things I definitely didn't suspect and I really enjoyed the development of Shaylin and Butcher's relationship! The ending was great and I look forward to more from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment