Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fish Tacos

I love fish tacos. The kids - not so much.

I was super excited to try this one out and I made the recipe as it was noticing that there were a few things that kind of made me wonder but I still did it.

So I think this one was a bit of a fail. I got the recipe from Trim Healthy Mama and apparently there are two versions and I chose the wrong one. This one had a yogurt/bean/rice combination that was definitely different and one that I wouldn't use again.

I enjoyed the fish itself with the coleslaw but I definitely wouldn't make it again with the yogurt mixture.

I will definitely try fish tacos again but will try a different recipe next time. If you have a great fish taco recipe please send it to me as I'd love to give it a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment