Sunday, July 9, 2017

Chocolate Chip-Caramel Poke Cake

I have never made a poke cake before but always wanted to.

I made this one for Mik's hockey team jersey return party. They always want a party and to get together so why not. It gives me a chance to try out a new recipe and the kids get super excited as they get sugar!

So with this one I had found some pluses and some minuses but the minuses were errors on my half and not the recipe itself, I believe.

The recipe was definitely super easy to follow and make. I think the main thing that I did wrong was not using the proper tool to poke the cake and therefore I found it a little dry and not as good as I was hoping that it would be.

I will be definitely trying another poke cake but if you can let me know what you have used to succeed with your own poke cake that would be great!


http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-caramel-poke-cake/757c706f-b33e-44cd-a925-7c76e347eba4



No comments:

Post a Comment