Sunday, May 28, 2017

Brownies!!

We had a wrap-up party for Mikaela's hockey team and at first I planned to make cupcakes but soon realized that I was not going to have enough time to bake them with the busy week I had.

So I cheated!

Mikaela and I each made a batch of brownies straight from the box and since I rarely do this I decided to let you know how everything turned out! 

They were both so good!

Of the two I think I liked the Salted Caramel one more as in the middle of the brownie there was a treat of absolute goodness and deliciousness. The brownies were soft and chewy and the kids devoured them.

The other brownies were good as well and the kids are them just as fast. These ones had chunks of chocolate in them and they were good and chewy. These ones were perfect for the chocolate lover!

I find that kids don't care if something is homemade or not so I'm just as happy baking out of the box for them!




No comments:

Post a Comment