Monday, March 20, 2017

My review of Rana Teenage Queen by Liza O'Connor

At 16 Rana has just become Queen of Stronghold when her parents are killed. Now her life is about to get turned upside down as she must learn who is on her side and who is against her. Rana must put her kingdom first and score as many alliances as possible, even if it means getting married to a complete stranger.

This was a great book and super interesting with Rana's abilities. Rana was a character that you loved right away as she was so unselfish and really was willing to do anything for her kingdom and the people in it. She challenged every minister who went against her and improved the lives of the people and allowed the empowerment of women!

I loved the dedication of General Collins to Rana and how he would have done anything to protect her. He was truly such a great guy and I felt bad when he learned about his own family and what happened with them. I also thought the character of Mirimar was great and I loved how she was able to financially find any problems!

Initially I thought Prince Seren was great and I loved how neither knew who the other was but then when he discovered everything he turned into such a jerk. I'm glad that he was able to really discover the leader he could be with Queen Rana's help and do some good for Crystalhold!

This was such a great book and I really hope we get another book with these characters!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment