Friday, March 31, 2017

My review of The Bartender by Piper Rayne

Whitney Knight has just been forced to move back in with her grandparents after losing her job due to sleeping with her boss. Happy to be back with her best friends Tahlia and Lennon, she begins to look for a job and maybe find a new guy to have sex with.

Cole is a bartender at the Thirsty Monk when Whitney comes in one night and the two drink it up, only to have Whitney not remember anything.

But when Whitney realizes who Cole is will she put the past behind her for the sake of Tahlia? When the attraction between Whitney and Cole keeps getting hotter will they confess the truth or will secrets tear them apart?

This book was awesome!! I absolutely loved it and the range of emotions I felt through the entire thing.

I loved Whitney and even though I didn't know what happened in the past she doesn't seem the type to let something little get in her way. I was shocked to finally learn the truth and completely understood why there was so much pain there for her. I absolutely loved the friendship between Whitney, Tahlia and Lennon and only wish I had that in my life. They were there for each other and their friendship was so strong.

Whitney's past was so sad and I was glad that her grandparents were so amazing to her and what they did for her in the past and in the current time. I thought Sparky was awesome and I loved the scene when Cole and Whitney took him for a walk in the park! So many laughs!!

I definitely liked Cole and how he honestly cared for Whitney right from the beginning. He obviously grew up a lot in the past 6 years and I loved the person he had become and hated how his family treated him.

The intense scene between Cole and Chase was definitely interesting and let out so many secrets and I was curious to learn more about what Cole was hiding! Yet it was so sad when you learn about what he was hiding and why.

This book was absolutely awesome and I can't wait to read the next book!!

5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment