Sunday, March 5, 2017

Grand Greek Salad

One of my favorite salads is definitely Greek. My son also shares this with me and many times we will have Greek Salad for lunch using Renee's Greek Dressing. It has no sugar in it so it is a great dressing when you are watching your sugar levels.

This salad has a homemade Greek Dressing and it was so good!! This salad was absolutely awesome and although I was mad at myself after for forgetting to put the olives on (they were on the counter).

This recipe came from the cookbook Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook. I have just begun to use this cookbook and am definitely happy with how things have turned out so far!

The chicken is marinated with olive oil and spices and it is simple but so tasty! I will definitely be using this marinade for chicken again.

Such a great dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment