Saturday, January 21, 2017

My review of Bending Fate: Prequel to Carnal Whispers: Mind Stalker by Reily Garrett

Dani works in a veterinary clinic for Dr. Caraici but also has some DNA differences that many people would love to get their hands on.

Her goal is to get Callie rescued and back to Jake but it is clear that someone has betrayed Jake and their group.

Will Dani be able to get help for herself and Callie before she is taken?

I read this book after Carnal Whispers and I wish I had read this one first. Although it is short it definitely explains some things that seemed to be missing in the first book.

I really like Dani and I think this book really shows how big her heart is and how she wants to keep people safe and out of dangerous hands!

Great introduction to Carnal Whispers!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment