Saturday, July 16, 2016

My review of Lucky in Laguna by Rachelle Ayala

Tally Tallahan is a dog walker who is looking for a break into the world of reality shows and will do whatever it takes to get a shot. She relies on friend, Laura Kincaid to let her in and what is happening in the reality world and there isn't a thing Tally won't do to get a shot at becoming famous.

Lucky Lenigan is a script writer in the world of reality shows and when he sees Tally buying a ticket with his lucky numbers he gets the courage to talk to her. When Tally realizes who Lucky is, she hopes she can use him to catch her lucky break.

Yet nothing prepares Tally for actually developing feelings for Lucky and how far is she willing to go to get her chance at stardom. Is she willing to push Lenny aside for two seconds of fame?

I enjoyed this book and getting to know Tally and Lucky. I must admit that I definitely liked Lucky more of the two as I felt he was so much more genuine in working on a relationship between them and had no idea that Tally was initially using him.

That being said I did like Tally and as the book went on I began to understand why she did the things that she did and knew how she felt inside about her actions.

I'd love to read more about these characters, especially Bella in the future!

4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment