Thursday, December 17, 2015

My review of Trusting Bull by Jordan Marie

OMG - Wow!!! This book had me hooked from the first moment and never let me down through out!

When Dorian "Bull" Kane ends up in the hospital for STD's and being high, he never thought he would meet the woman of his dreams, or that she may not want him. Dr.Skye Walker is attracted to Bull but has no interest in a man in a world with STD's and drugs so she lets him know she is not interested. Yet Bull comes back and has claeaned up his attitude and lets Skye know that he won't give up.

The problem is that he is not the only one who has their eye on Skye and Skye has no idea how much trouble she is really in.

I loved this book!! I love Bull and how much he changed for Skye, with never even really knowing her, yet knowing she was it for him. He is so amazing to both Skye and Matty and really lets them both know how important they are to him throughout the book. I completely understand Skye's hesitancy towards Bull and I can only imagine how intimidating it must have been for her when she met him.

Once again the book focuses on the importance of the "family" that you surround yourself with and how you always have the people you love's backs whenever it is needed. The end brought me to tears and I love this series soooo much!!

5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment