Sunday, October 11, 2015

Chicken Ranch Burgers

The other night for dinner the kids and I made Chicken Ranch Burgers. I found the recipe on Pinterest and it led me to the website of "Six Sisters' Stuff". I have made recipes from them before and have always enjoyed them.

This was an easy burger to make and I had my daughter read out the instructions while my son and I gathered the ingredients and put them in the bowl. It was a great family activity as all of us got to be proud of the dinner and both kids ate more than they do normally!

The only part I am constantly freaked out about is under-cooking the chicken. I am always so paranoid of that but they did cook all the way through! I think next time though I would make more than 4 patties and just make them a little smaller.  

The link for the recipe is: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/05/chicken-ranch-burgers-recipe.html


No comments:

Post a Comment